JAP Home Solutions | Job Opportunities
JAP HOME SOLUTIONS INC an architectural and engineering firm has an excellent opportunity for a talented and ambitious civil engineer who has strong people skills to join our Washington DC office. In this position, the civil engineer will be responsible for the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Planning, designing, and overseeing construction and maintenance of residential and commercial building structures.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Provide technical advice to architect, managerial personnel, and clients regarding design, construction, construction schedule modifications, or structural repairs.
- Direct construction and maintenance activities at project site.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in Civil Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in commercial and residential projects. As substitute to the required five years of experience, the employer is willing to accept a Master’s Degree in a relevant field of study.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects.
The collaborative nature of our projects means communication and teamwork skills are essential; initiative and the ability to work with minimal supervision are integral to success. Our environment is both team-oriented and employee-friendly where employee activities are integrated into our office culture.
Please send your resume and a cover letter explaining how you are a good candidate for this position at email@example.com